REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURING MARRIAGE LICENSE
1. Personal Appearance of Applicants
2. (PSA) Copy of Birth Certificate (original and 2 photocopy) (if PSA copy is blurred please bring local copy)
3. (PSA) CENOMAR (Certificate of Marriage of both parties
4. Parent’s advice if applicant is 21 years old and below 25 years old Personal appearance of parents CEDULA of applicant and parents
5. Death certificate of the deceased spouse if applicant’s status is widow or widower 6. Court decision, Certificate of Finality and Certificate of cancellation of the previous marriage from the LCR office where marriage was registered if former marriage of an applicant was annulled of declared null or void
7. Certificate of attendance from Family Planning Seminar and Marriage Counseling Schedule: Every Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
8. Payment for applicable fees: Marriage License – P 650.00 Foreign Nationality – P 1,000.00 9. 2×2 Picture (2 pcs.) both parties NOTE: MARRIAGE LICENSE WILL BE ISSUED AFTER 10 DAYS POSTING
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGNER APPLICANTS
1. Legal Capacity to contract marriage
2. Photocopy of passport (page with picture and page showing date of arrivals)
3. If divorced, divorce paper with translation
Para po sa mga katanungan, makipag-ugnayan po sa tanggapan ng City Local Civil Registrar’s Office, sa ground floor ng ating City Hall. Maaari niyo din po silang tawagan 808-2020 local 108.